Credit Advancement Program - Careers
CREDIT ADVANCEMENT PROGRAM
Our two-year rotational credit-training program is designed for recent college graduates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in agribusiness, accounting, finance or economics. Upon successful graduation from CAP, associates become eligible for a full-time Credit Analyst position at CoBank.
Program highlights include:
- Rotations through business areas focusing on regional agribusiness, rural infrastructure, corporate agribusiness, capital markets, asset review and/or other credit-related divisions.
- Training and development sessions that include self-study, one-on-one coaching and training, and instructor-led classroom courses.
- Hands-on experience analyzing and processing audits, financial statements, and loan agreements.
- Mentoring from relationship management and credit professionals.
- Potential future career paths in credit, commercial lender/relationship management or risk management.