Senior Credit Officer-Leasing
Credit & Relationship Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or relevant discipline.
- 8+ years credit experience in the banking industry, or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Expert knowledge of complex lending, financial structuring and credit arrangements, and bank products.
- Industry expert knowledge of credit and financial analysis, including cash flow analysis, balance sheet analysis, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis.
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), taxation, legal forms of organizations, and business law.
- Advanced knowledge of financial modeling techniques and preparation of pro-forma financial statements.
- Expert knowledge of credit underwriting policies, procedures, processes, collateral valuation, and documentation.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- Advanced ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, capital budgeting (internal rate of return, net present value, etc.), and equity valuation calculations.
- Knowledge of applicable spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced leadership and independent thinking skills.
- Ability to incorporate information from many sources to identify underwriting risks and articulate a concise recommendation.
- Experience with commercial real estate lending approvals and documentation.
- Some travel may be required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.