Credit Professional – Minneapolis
Credit & Relationship Management
If you are looking for a great working environment, opportunity for career advancement and professional development, and like a variety of work and responsibilities, then this position is for you!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in credit/finance, preferably in banking or financial services industry; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Basic to Advanced knowledge of financial analysis, including cash flow analysis, balance sheet analysis, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis.
- Basic to Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), taxation, legal forms of organizations, and business law.
- Intermediate knowledge of financial modeling techniques and preparation of pro forma financial statements.
- Ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, capital budgeting (internal rate of return, net present value, etc.), and equity valuation calculations.
- Advanced ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Some travel required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.