2020 Regional Agribusiness Credit Intern – Wichita
Internships & Recent Grads
In addition, various training courses are available throughout the summer for interns. A living stipend will be included.
This 2020 summer intern position is located in our Wichita, KS office.
- High school diploma and 1-2 years relevant experience or education.
- Currently enrolled in and working toward a degree in Ag Economics, Agribusiness, Accounting, or Ag Education.
- Demonstrated skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to model in Excel.
- Understanding of financial information.
- Aptitude for learning other software applications.
- Ability to perform research across multiple systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- Experience in banking or financial services industry.
- Basic understanding of financial statements and accounting concepts.
- Knowledge of cooperative principles and the desire to expand in this area.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer .
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.