Senior/Data Solutions Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates as an EIM representative in the designated business group or functional area’s data domain meetings.
- Interfaces directly with the designated business group or functional areas data opportunity identification, prioritization and planning sessions.
- Partners with EIM data management capability design team to ensure that requirements relevant to their business group or functional area are captured as part of the business process design.
- Partners with business group or functional area leads in working sessions to assess data requirements (e.g. reporting, analytics), and collaborates with IT and EIM project teams and solution owners to address their needs.
- Deconstructs, prioritizes and provides workable solutions to solve complex business problems using EIM data management capabilities, standards, tools, enablers, and technologies.
- Examines data to identify opportunities to drive growth and opportunities for efficiencies and improvement.
- Partners with other team members, functions, or external resources to support business process improvement or technology projects. Coordinates with and leads other EIM associates to solve and execute on projects.
- Collaborates within EIM, IT and the business to prioritize and rationalize initiatives.
- Works with EIM and IT delivery teams’ subject matter advisors (SMAs) on impact analysis to identify the need to build new, or leverage existing, solutions.
- Partners with the data governance and quality operations teams to identify and define new business terms and key performance indications (KPI) relevant to their business group or functional area.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, or other relevant discipline.
- Five (5) or more years of data analytics, data management, data science, business analysis or other relevant experience; or an appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Three (3) or more years of relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably serving in the commercial lending domain.
- Master’s degree or academic training in advanced analytics or data science preferred.
- Business/information management and security, or operational risk experience preferred.
- Proficient in ETL, data manipulation (e.g. SQL), and business intelligence tools (e.g. SAS, Tableau).
- Experience utilizing Informatica suite of tools.
- Excellent analytical, diagnostic and reporting skills, with a high level accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand the direction, priorities and goals of the organization, and to use analytics to develop effective solutions.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to balance work on multiple projects or programs, and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Able to develop and maintain effective relationships and work effectively with partners and stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills, with the ability to present findings and communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong delivery and customer service orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.