Regional Vice President, Regional Agribusiness Banking Group
Credit & Relationship Management
At CoBank, the Regional Vice President (RVP) provides effective leadership on behalf of CoBank within the assigned region. The Regional Vice President will manage staff, customer relationships, marketing efforts for loans and non-credit services, and external relationships important to CoBank’s mission and customers. They will also develop and implement business plans to include achievement of financial, credit and marketing objectives to meet desired goals. Developing a calling program for Farm Credit associations, coop councils and agricultural organizations within the region is also another critical component of this position.
Become part of the excitement in our evolving St. Louis office! The RVP is a critical leadership role in executing CoBank’s mission to serve as a dependable provider of credit to agriculture and rural infrastructure businesses. The RVP has direct influence on the office culture and team dynamics while serving the markets of seven diverse states Illinois, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida. This position will allow you to grow and build a career in a team focused environment that values customer relationships, sound credit quality and prudent underwriting standards. Join the team and become more than a banker, become a trusted advisor to your customer. Relocation assistance may be available for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
- Farm Credit System knowledge.
- Proven management, business development, organizational, negotiation, presentation, marketing, and sales skills.
- Strong knowledge of credit, finance, marketing, and economics related to a diverse group of agri-business industries.
- Ability to manage, monitor and evaluate associates to achieve a high level of customer service and satisfaction as well as credit delivery and sales activity to meet overall business objectives.
- Solid background in banking, finance and business management.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff.
- Travel 40-60%.
- Master’s or MBA.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.