Cash Management Specialist I/II
At CoBank our Cash Management Specialist drives revenue through the implementation of new customers as well as through cross-selling and up-selling opportunities. You will coordinate delivery of services to CoBank’s customers through alliance partners. Serve as subject matter expert for the rest of the bank, especially customer service, in regard to all cash management products and the related systems. You will interact directly with the customer and other areas within CoBank that are associated with the customer including Cash Management Consultants, Relationship Managers, alliance partners, Product Operations and Information Technology in support of the cash management product line.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline and 3-10 years relevant experience, preferably in financial business with exposure to agribusiness or cooperative businesses; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Some travel required.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communications, presentation, customer service, and sales skills.
- Knowledge of cash management products.
- Superior technical skills and demonstrated expertise in software product implementation, training and functional financial software support.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of customers’ staff, up to and including CFOs and CEOs.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to create and execute user acceptance test plans.
- Ability to apply creative and innovative solutions and to focus on profitability while meeting the needs of the customer and the line.
- Ability to work in a cross-departmental environment and to represent CoBank in a competent and professional manner when working with alliance partners
- Strong technical knowledge of CoBank’s products.
- Knowledge of CoBank’s customers and their financial business processes
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.