Senior Digital Product Manager
At CoBank, our Senior Digital Product Manager is responsible for the overall management, strategic roadmap, profitability and success of assigned product lines. Creates and oversees the design and development of new products to meet customer demands. Identifies and establishes products and programs based on assessments of the competitive environment, market segments, product positioning, pricing, and profitability. Reviews and modifies existing products to maximize profitability and meet customer needs through ongoing analysis, cost containment, and pricing. Reviews new developments in the market, and evaluates potential products within specified product lines. Evaluates the success of products and serves as the product expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, information technology or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum Seven (7) years of relevant experience to include product management, strategy, consulting, financial services or payments industry; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- One or more of the following accreditations are preferred: Accredited ACH Professional (AAP), Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- In-depth knowledge of online banking products, bill payment/eBills, money movement, and/or digital self-services (transactions, alerts, statements, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of cash management and treasury products: lockbox, controlled disbursements, RDC, fraud prevention, account reconcilement, balance reporting, EDI, wire transfer, ACH, sweep investment, cash pooling, P-Card, financial electronic commerce, SWIFT, treasury system interfaces.
- Proven experience working with technology teams and user experience teams in creating and delivering online services.
- Ability to create, maintain, prioritize, and sequence the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
- Proven ability to apply an analytical and data-driven approach to solving complex problems, building business cases and justifying projects.
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop roadmaps for products and services.
- Ability to solve complex problems and develop solutions and communicate across all levels of the organization effectively.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build and maintain effective relationships with internal team members and other stakeholders and partners.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Prior experience using FIS software/services preferred.
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Availability for occasional travel up to 20%.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.