Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager-Leasing – Sacramento, CA
Credit & Relationship Management
At CoBank, the Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager – Leasing manages assigned origination sources within a designated region to achieve assigned goals for budgeted placements, fee income, spread and efficiency that contributes to the overall profitability of the company. This position has high exposure and impact of contributing to the success of our mission. This position is based in Sacramento, CA.
This position is ideal for someone with a true passion for agriculture and rural America and who delights in becoming a trusted advisor to executive level management and board leaders through top notch service and broad industry knowledge. This position will focus on providing lease financing and other financial services to traditional and large scale agricultural operations located in some of the most productive agricultural areas in the country. Because of the size of the portfolio handled by this position and significant potential for acquiring additional customers, this is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful effect on CoBank Farm Credit Leasing’s performance and on the future of many agribusinesses and producers. The successful candidate must be a driven, team oriented player that thrives in finding unique solutions to large scale customer financing needs and will be exposed to the top organizations within many different agricultural sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree in general business, Economics, Finance or relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in successful sales and sales management dealing with major account relationships, preferably in an equipment-based environment or financial services environment or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of lease products, finances, taxes, complex lease structures in various industries.
- Advanced knowledge and skill in lease structuring and pricing and in using leasing-related software products (T-Value, InfoAnalysis, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, management, communication, presentation, creative thinking and computer skills.
- Experience in presentation skills to senior management teams and/or boards of prospective lessees, Farm Credit associations and lease originators.
- Extensive travel.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.