Software Engineer – Salesforce
At CoBank, our Software Engineer will analyze, design, develop, configure, test and implement changes to our Salesforce platform and applications. This person will also provide business hours and after hours support to applications already in production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design application and database components for Salesforce projects.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements to design and build Salesforce solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in an application support and integration of Salesforce environment.
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s)
- Experience working within an Agile team using a process framework such as Scrum
- Experience in building queries using SOQL or SOSL.
- Experience using Salesforce data model and understanding how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience with SFDC Object design.
- Experience with data migration and updates through App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with customers to build and formulate business requirements.
- Experience configuring on the Salesforce.com platform, preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to provide first level of advice/assistance on procedures and work methods for software engineers and application developers.
- Ability to define and implement new technical direction and to identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement
- Willingness to broaden technical, functional, and industry skill base and to keep current with industry information and technical knowledge databases
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Occasional travel and availability to work off-hours and on-call production support
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.