Senior Software Engineer – BI Tableau
Right Data, Right People, Right Time… .The Information Technology Business Intelligence/Data Analytics Team at CoBank supports the bank’s overall strategic vision to foster a data driven culture by empowering our business to make smart, insightful and timely decisions to support our mission.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline and 6 – 10 years’ experience; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Advanced experience in Tableau data visualization toolset as a developer, architecting data models, administration and as a Tableau subject matter expert.
- Expertise to create impactful visualizations, interactive dashboards, and reports with strong data analysis skills.
- Experience with performance tuning specific to Tableau.
- Experience in relational databases (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server) and multi-dimensional databases.
- Knowledge in at least one system design/development methodology (e.g. Agile Scrum).
- Experience in banking or financial services industry preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Source Code Control tools such as PVCS, Visual Source Safe, or Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Basic knowledge of automated job scheduling tools such as Control-M or Autosys and Unix.
- Experience with one or more Business Intelligence reporting tools in a Data Warehouse environment.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.