Software Engineer – Salesforce
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides workday and after-hours production support, including troubleshooting, problem correction, testing, and promotion to the production environment.
- Analyzes root cause of application issues and facilitates resolution by coordinating with the vendor, internal IT and users as appropriate.
- Provides QA expertise in reviewing technical project deliverables for other technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or relevant work experience
- 4+ years of experience in an application support and integration environment on the Microsoft technology stack.
- Development background with C#, ASP, ASP.NET, SQL
- Extensive knowledge of integration techniques and patterns utilizing APIs
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus a plus, especially Red Hat
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server and GIT
- Understanding and practice or secure application development concepts (OWASP top 10, Threat Modeling, etc.)
- Participate on an Agile team that solves complex challenges and builds working software
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to define and implement new technical direction and to identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement
- Willingness to broaden technical, functional, and industry skill base and to keep current with industry information and technical knowledge base
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with SalesForce and Force.com a plus.
- Occasional travel and availability to work off-hours and on-call production support
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.