Customer Service Representative I/II/III
Provides customer support to CoBank’s internal and external customers. Processes financial transactions with attention to detail and a high level of quality. Works in a team environment, and prioritizes prioritize tasks to meet daily deadlines. Seeks to learn and implement process improvement best practice methodology and root cause analysis best practice when working on business and customer issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to customer calls related to financial inquiries and technical assistance requests.
- Utilizes case tracking system to track and follow up on customer inquiries.
- Executes transactions in accordance with instructions from internal and external customers.
- Processes audit confirmations and/or calculates leasing contract buyouts.
- Completes specialized customer-specific reporting.
- Resolves problems in accordance with established expectations.
- Serves as ‘Mission Critical Personnel’ for business continuity and reduced staffing scenarios.
- Supports one or more of the products and services provided by CoBank.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of experience, preferably in banking or financial services; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or relevant discipline preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and customer service orientation.
- Ability to solve problems and identify when to escalate issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with and appropriately engage internal and external customers and others at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office applications ((Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.