Senior Credit Development Associate
Credit & Relationship Management
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Aptitude for financial analysis
- Experience creating, modeling and/or analyzing management, finance, operations, marketing, or other relevant concepts in a business environment, or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Excellent project management, organization, and presentation skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities and working both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Some travel or temporary relocation may be required
- Experience in accounting/finance classes in undergraduate or graduate curriculum.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.