- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance/Accounting, Information Systems Management or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant business analyst work experience including a successful record of product, process and system enhancement in area of responsibility; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Ability to perform business analysis within the department and cross-functionally across the organization, evaluate issues, identify possible solutions, and negotiate resolution with stakeholders.
- Experience in developing and leveraging various modeling techniques for requirements elicitation (use cases, wireframes/conceptual prototypes, process flow diagrams, etc.) with requirements prioritization and scope negotiation.
- Familiarity with the use of analytical tools such as databases, spreadsheets, flow charting, process diagramming, and reporting applications.
- Familiarity with data analysis and data mapping.
- Ability to deliver on customer and line business requirements while working in a team environment, including the ability to understand and apply knowledge of technology issues relevant to the business.
- Ability to apply creative and innovative approaches to the management of both technical and non-technical projects.
- Industry experience in banking and/or financial services, including hands-on business analysis with products, processes, and systems relevant to this sector.
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, oral and written communication skills.
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.