Executive Assistant II
HR, Corporate Communications & Administrative Support
- 7 plus years administrative/secretarial experience, including 3 plus years of support of an executive or group of executives.
- College degree with emphasis in business or administrative training or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Advanced interpersonal communications, leadership, planning, and organization skills.
- High proficiency with computer applications and software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and MS Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and management, customers, and other outside parties.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.