Software Engineer- Salesforce Administrator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the build and execution of all code deployments to Production and/or non-Production environments.
- Orchestrate deployment and promoting code to production;
- Help lead the resolution of any issues due to build and deployment errors.
- Responsible for the auditability of build and deployment processes.
- Work with Architecture and ALM teams to review standards in determining the best design to meet project requirements. Responsible for implementing approved architecture design.
- Develop and maintain Salesforce builds and deployments; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed guidance, standards, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or relevant work experience
- 4+ years Software Development Lifecycle experience. Experience with tools such as ANT, GIT, TFS and/or AutoRABIT.
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s)
- Familiarity with CI/CD in a Salesforce ecosystem
- Experience with ANT, GIT, TFS and/or AutoRABIT
- Experience working within an Agile team using a process framework such as Scrum
- Experience in building queries using SOQL or SOSL.
- Experience using Salesforce data model and understanding how and when to create custom objects vs. using Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality.
- Service Cloud and Communities
- Experience with data migration and updates through App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com.
- Experience configuring on the Salesforce.com platform, preferred.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to provide first level of advice/assistance on procedures and work methods for software engineers and application developers.
- Ability to define and implement new technical direction and to identify and participate in issue resolution and process refinement
- Willingness to broaden technical, functional, and industry skill base and to keep current with industry information and technical knowledge databases
- Experience in the financial services industry.
- Occasional travel and availability to work off-hours and on-call production support
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.