Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager – Regional Ag West
Credit & Relationship Management
Become part of our rapidly growing Sacramento office! Relationship Managers play a crucial role in executing CoBank’s mission to serve as a dependable provider of credit to agriculture and rural America. This position will focus on business development efforts by providing loans and other financial services to eligible agribusiness and farmer-owned cooperatives located in some of the most productive agricultural areas in the country. Because of the significant potential for acquiring additional customers, this is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful effect on CoBank’s performance and on the future of many agribusinesses.
- Bachelor’s degree in general business, economics, finance or relevant discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8 years of experience in successful sales and sales management dealing with major account relationships in an equipment-based or in a financial services environment, or appropriate combination of experience and education.
- Broad knowledge of credit and financing alternatives.
- Knowledge of technical standards, industry trends, technology and regional/national regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of competitive environment and practices in customer’s industry.
- Knowledge of cross marketing.
- Ability to analyze all components on standard credits.
- Ability to make marketing presentations to potential and existing customers.
- Moderate to extensive travel 40-60% required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.