Senior Credit Analyst/Credit Officer – Regional Ag East
Credit & Relationship Management
Become part of the excitement in our St. Louis, MO office! Credit Professionals play a crucial role in executing CoBank’s mission to serve as a dependable provider of credit to agricultural businesses. Whether you are new to credit or an experienced credit professional, this position will allow you to grow and build a career in a team-focused environment that values sound credit quality and prudent underwriting standards. The Credit Professional career opportunity will provide broad exposure to the diverse and dynamic industries within agriculture in the Midwest and Southeast U.S .
Current CoBank associates may work from any established CoBank location.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in credit/finance, preferably in banking or financial services industry; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of financial analysis, including cash flow analysis, balance sheet analysis, profitability, liquidity, and solvency analysis.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), taxation, legal forms of organizations, and business law.
- Intermediate knowledge of financial modeling techniques and preparation of pro forma financial statements.
- Ability to perform discounted cash flow analysis, capital budgeting (internal rate of return, net present value, etc.), and equity valuation calculations.
- Advanced ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, and database applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Some travel required.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.