Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides workday and after-hours production support, including troubleshooting, problem correction, testing, and promotion to the production environment.
- Analyzes root cause of application issues and facilitates resolution by coordinating with the vendor, internal IT and users as appropriate.
- Provides QA expertise in reviewing technical project deliverables for other technical staff
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or relevant discipline.
- 4+ years MS development technologies including: C#/VB.NET, SQL Server and ASP.NET.
- Experience with MS SQL Server tools and database design concepts including SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, SSIS and SSRS
- Familiarity with Source Code Control tools such as TFS
- Additional related skill sets include CSS, HTML, IIS configuration, XML, and XSD
- Familiarity with reporting and automated job scheduling tools such as Control-M
- Financial Services industry experience.
- Financial industry transaction processing support specific to ACH, ICL, and wires
- Familiarity with an enterprise service bus, and externally-facing integration points
- Excellent problem solving, trouble-shooting, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently
- Availability for occasional travel
- Availability for off-hours support
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.