Relationship Manager/Senior Relationship Manager-Leasing
Credit & Relationship Management
The ideal candidate can be located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina or South Carolina .
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in banking and/or financial services industry experience; or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of customers, CoBank management, Farm Credit System partners and commercial banks.
- Ability to manage a wide variety of different tasks and effectively prioritize duties.
- Knowledge of credit analysis and structuring fundamentals.
- Ability to travel 30-50% of the time.
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.