Project Management Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides support to the project managers in EPMO, including contractor onboarding, project documentation, report distributions and distribution list maintenance.
- Assist with the development and tracking of project related expenses including budgets, purchase orders and contracts.
- Works with project managers to eliminate and resolve project blockers, such as resource contention within and across projects, delayed deliverables, and other project conflicts through research and outreach to the appropriate parties.
- Tracks and maintains a record of audits, findings and responses.
- Organizes and supports internal EPMO portfolio activities including monthly EPMO Portfolio reviews, agendas for EPMO team meetings and affiliated meeting minutes.
- Ensure post-project surveys are sent to relevant stakeholders and works with Change Management on the results in order to produce metrics to be reported.
- Works with functional organizations to collect and validate EPMO resource related data.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience supporting Project Managers in an EPMO environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of program management methodologies and techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to support multiple Project Managers in an EPMO environment.
- Experience with Clarity, or other PPM tools.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and schedule work and projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong detail, organization and customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executives, management, business customers, project team members and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
CoBank stands strong as a $125 billion enterprise dedicated to the financial needs of agriculture and rural communities. That means we help fund new ways to grow food, generate energy, access technology, and otherwise improve life in America. When you choose a career with us, you make a difference by standing for something that matters. A career at CoBank can offer you the opportunity to make a personal impact on the people and communities where we do business. We also provide competitive compensation, health and wellness benefits, company-funded retirement plan, matching 401(k), and professional development programs.
CoBank will not sponsor a work visa (e.g. H1B, etc.) to fill this position.
CoBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
STAND FOR SOMETHING. JOIN US.