Benefits & Compensation - Careers
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
At CoBank, our people are our greatest competitive advantage
Our customers count on our associates every day. It’s important to us to keep you well and happy, so that you can continue to grow, thrive, and make an impact on our success. That’s why we offer flexible, market-competitive and cost-effective health, welfare, and retirement plans that can help you manage life’s many demands outside of work.
Health & Wellness
- Our goal is to provide benefits that drive a focus on wellness and prevention.
- Medical plan options feature progressive and consumer-driven high-deductible plans that include a bank-provided health savings account subsidy.
- Dental, vision, and life insurance plus short- and long-term disability coverage round out our medical offerings.
- Associates are immediately vested in our generous 6% matching 401(k) program.
- CoBank makes a 3% non-elective retirement account contribution each payroll period, in addition to any match received. Associates are fully vested after five years.
- Relocation assistance may be provided for eligible new hires, based on position level and relocation needs.
- Associates enjoy discounts on everything from cell phones and flowers to automobiles and computers.
- We believe that each of our associates contributes to our overall success. That’s why in addition to receiving a market-competitive base salary, each associate participates in our annual short-term incentive plan. Payments under the plan are awarded based on a combination of individual and corporate results.
- Associates receive a minimum of 15 days of vacation, 10 paid holidays, and 10 days of sick leave annually, along with one paid day off each year to volunteer with eligible organizations.
- CoBank offers up to 240 hours of paid parental leave for full-time associates who become parents of a newborn baby or newly adopted child. Full-time associates can also receive up to $3,500 for eligible adoption expenses.
- Associates enjoy free parking at all locations, and those at our Denver headquarters are also provided with an RTD Eco-Pass.