Building strong relationships is the cornerstone of our success. At CoBank, we value our supplier partnerships.
We ask new and existing suppliers to complete the Supplier General Information Form, which contains the necessary information we need to onboard new vendors.
CoBank offers two methods of payments to our suppliers – ACH or virtual (credit) card. Please complete the appropriate form for your choice of payment method.
CoBank’s preferred method of payment to suppliers is ACH. As part of the onboarding process, suppliers are asked to provide bank account information to receive electronic payments.
In addition to ACH, we also offer a Virtual Card Program with the following benefits:
- Receive accelerated payment based on program terms
- Increase cash flow and working capital benefits
- Simplify reconciliation, as virtual card transactional data is supplemented with invoice number and other payment reference data
- Greater control over accounts receivable
- Transact without the need for new point-of-sale card processing equipment